Billa Type Jada
Occasion:?Wedding , Engagement, Seematham, Half-saree function, Barasala , Kids- first birthday
Venis:?(Top portion of ?poolajada)
1. Gold painted fresh flower veni- 1
2. Rose petal veni with gold flowers in between -1
3. Jasmine veni
Extra venis are charged extra price
9?flowers given standard size. Please wear?them with little gap in between.
Hair extension and Jadakuppulu not a part of poolajada and has to be purchased separately
1. Jasmine withers faster compared to Rose petals
2. Red Rose veni and Violet Orchid veni stay fresh for longer
3. Pink, peach and Yellow venis edges get black due to moisture absorption and thats normal
4. Orange flowers are light orange in color
5. Blue and Green are natural flowers colored with artificial dye which doesnt stick to hair
6. Poolajada stays maximum of 6-8 hrs fresh after wearing in Air conditioned function hall
1. Veni colors in comments when you order
2. Your height.
1. Store fresh flower poolajada box in refrigerator crisper (where?vegetables are stored) not in **freezer (where ice is made)
2. Fresh flower Poolajada stays fresh for maximum?3?days if refrigerated under 10-20 Deg C, but we recommend you use?it as soon as possible
Poolajada delivery to be planned atleast 4 hours before the make-up time.