5 LATEST JADA BILLA- POOLAJADA DESIGNS:?
Dressing up your hair in a gorgeous and a charming way is really an art. Here is one such Arts where the hair is costumed with Natural Fresh Flowers so called as Pelli Poola Jada.?The “mogginajade” as they call in Kannada or the “Poolajada” in Telugu or “PooJadai” in Tamil – Pellipoolajada is all about flowers.?Wearing this PooJadai is a custom in the South Indian Weddings which highlights the Bride from the crowd. This wasnt creating much interest in girls in the middle times because they were all bored to see the same kind of PoolaJada all the time which stopped their enthusiasm.
However, Now that the Anooflowerjewellery have emerged, We could find huge varieties of Poola Jadas which makes use of different and unique Flowers like Orchids,Marrie Gold,Chamanti,Jasmines and the Roses ! Not only this but also as per the Saree or your Lehanga color, you can get these Jadas customized as per your Wish. Here are few Jadas with jada billas which give you an idea of multiple varieties that can be opted on your Weddings!
This time, we tried uploading only the pictures of billas with poojadai woven around it?and venis, to break the monotony of bridal pictures with poolajada.
Billas and Jadas:?
- Orchids with lakshmi Devi billas:Weaving flowers around Gold or Artificial is present day trend. For the bride wearing temple jewellery there are choice of billas to select the best billa which matches your jewellery.
- Lakshmi Devi Kempu-Billa Poojadai:These Beautiful kempu?jada billas were given by one of the client who booked simple poojada for Red-saree. Florals on top and bottom of billa is giving elegant look with gold-red-white veni, highlighting the charm of jada.
3. Moon Shaped Jadabillas for Poojada:? ?
As you see, Billas(coins) if arranged ?on the long beautiful Hair on Gold saree with Red?border/ Red?blouse , will make you look great on your wedding day.
4. Round Lakshmi Devi Jada billas poojada:?
Wear these jada billas with little gap between each billa to highlight the brightness of billas with black background of hair.Be careful to position lakshmi devi facing upwards when tying the billa.
5. Custom made Floral jadabillas :
Why have the same Round shape billas? Try out this elegant poojadai with hand made golden flowers to bring grace to your wedding dress. Teamed with King leaves venis, this jada is ideal for southindianbride who loves to experiment
The layers of Venis can be increased or decreased as per your choice. Neither it makes you feel heavy nor does it reduce the grand look for your Wedding. This can be prepared with different color combinations as per your dress.
To order: Call/whats app , Phone numbers given here